Work-study program with possibility of employment!
To support our growth and future commercial challenges, we are looking for an international business development student. Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will work in collaboration with the sales engineers, the marketing manager and the partners.
- Identification and prospection of potential partners.
- Prospection of final customers and consultants for presentation of the platform.
- Creation of relationship with equipment manufacturers.
- Demonstrations of the platform.
- Commercial follow-up with CRM.
- Preparation and participation in trade shows.
- Preparation and presentation of commercial proposals.
Profile and Skills
- Curiosity, desire to learn and to invest in new subjects.
- Organizational skills and autonomy.
- Good communication skills, ability to propose and present, ask questions.
- Interest in software and digital.
- Fluent in English, another language would be appreciated.
- Good knowledge of the Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Our objective is to support this student so that he/she can join the Prysm sales team after his/her studies. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree who would like to complete his or her studies in a work-study program.
This position will involve travel in France and abroad.